Education discount on select Adobe products
Eligibility is limited to:
- attend an accredited primary or secondary school, university, or college as defined below
- enrolled full- or part-time with a valid student ID
TEACHERS AND STAFF
- employed by a primary or secondary school , university, or college as defined below
For personal use: by students purchasing for use on their personal or family owned computers
For personal use: by teachers and staff purchasing for use on their personally owned computers
Definition of Qualified Purchasers in the Education Store UK:
- University and college students - students enrolled at a higher education institution defined as an accredited public or private university or college (including community, junior, or vocational college) that grants degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study.
- Primary and secondary school students - students enrolled at a public or private primary or secondary school providing full-time instruction.
- Faculty and staff - teachers and staff employed by an accredited primary or secondary school, public or private university or college, school district, or board of education (including emeritus status professors).
- Homeschooled students and their teachers - students and teachers as defined by country homeschooling regulations.
Interested in purchasing for educational establishments or charities? Learn more>
Don't qualify for education discounts? Go to commercial store
Proof of eligibility
- You will be required to submit a valid copy of academic identification in order to purchase from the Adobe Education Store. You will receive your product only after receipt and validation of your identification. For more information, see the proof of academic ID page.
- Get full details on eligibility for all Adobe education discounts for students, teachers, staff, educational establishments, and charities.
- For more information on education purchasing and academic validation procedures, read the Education Store FAQ.
- Note: Tax-exempt purchases cannot be made through the Adobe Education Store.